Window Fly Screens
Having fly screens on your windows provides you with numerous benefits. Fly screens do not only keep flies and other small insects out, they can also be a deterrent for larger animals such as cats or birds, whilst allowing fresh air flow and ventilation throughout your home.
Ushan Blinds & Screens have provided insect screens in Melbourne for over 15 years and our flyscreens can be custom made to fit sliding windows, winding windows, casement windows or double-hung windows.
Window Screen Prices
- Sliding windows – $50 per window (up to 1500mm width and height)
- Winding/awning windows – $60 per screen (up to 1500mm width and height)
- Winding out window casement and double-hung window – $70 per screen (up to 1800mm height)
- Winding out window – $90 per screen (1501mm – 2100mm height)
- Fly Screens with channelling (two sides) – $35 extra per window + fly screen price.
Please note that if you wish to order fly screens, a minimum of 5 flyscreens are required for us to come out to measure and install.
If you require less than 5 fly screens, you can bring in your sizes or the existing flyscreens, and we can provide the fly screens to you for DIY installation.
Window Screen Framing Options
- Hammersley Brown
- APO Grey
- White Birch
- Pearl White
- Woodland Grey
Window screen frames can be powder coated to other colours that are not listed above, but extra charges will apply.
Find out more
Start enjoying the fresh air while keeping the insects and flies out of your home.
Contact Ushan Blinds & Screens for a quote on flywire screens, or to find out more about our extensive range of services.
Interested in keeping insects from entering your home through your screen doors, then visit our Security Door Screens page for more information.